Thursday, March 26, 2009

Trying to Comprehend

Why must things be so complicated? Seriously, why cant my life just ever fall into a perfectly peaceful place. Ive become so confused lately, its like everything has decided to jumble up on me. *Sigh* I guess this is the part where I pull myself together and try to straighten out my life. But my mind is saying "Again?". I think I am just going to relax and not worry about it this time. Even though my life is such a mess, so much messier than ever. And even though Im just itching away to solve every tiny problem that arises. No, I must stay still, and let the world run its natural course and solve itself.
I feel like chewing my head off, simply because of the fact that I know its physically impossible and may take me the rest of my life to accomplish. Maybe even longer. Anything at this point to distract myself from.... myself.

I just realized you have no idea what my problems are. Oh dear.
I suppose I could give you the basic rundown of all of the situations. I suppose.
But its late, and I am very tired. And I really dont feel like it.
Im making excuses, I know, but Ill tell all later. Just not now.
Toodles.

0 comments: